High Quality & Timely Component Manufacturing
RTS Machining manufactures all types of precision machined components at our 35,000 sq. ft. machining facility in Houston, TX. With our commitment to quality, value and our customer’s schedule, we deliver successful manufacturing solutions.
RTS Machining offers complete manufacturing capabilities around the clock seven days a week including; advanced state-of-the-art multi-axis CNC milling & turning and grinding processes along with CNC EDM. We have the ability to reverse engineer and replicate virtually any type of component imaginable.
"RTS has earned a reputation as a complete custom machining solution capable of producing high quality component parts for a variety of industries including power generation, utility, paper/pulp mills, sugar mills, petrochemical, aerospace, medical and oil and gas including down-hole, subsea, surface flow and seismic."
Our Houston facility has multiple multi-axis milling stations, CNC lathes with through spindles and CNC EDM capabilities along with multi-surface grinding stations. We also provide reversing capabilities utilizing a Zeiss CMM & optical comparator. RTS uses Solid Works, Calypso and Master Cam software for all of our machining translations.
We Have Experience With the Following Materials
- Alloy Steels: 41XX and 43XX
- Aluminum Alloys: 2024, 6061, 7075
- Copper Based: beryllium copper, brass, bronze, aluminum bronze
- Nickel-based Alloys: Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel
- Plastics: Nylon, Delrin, Teflon®
- Stainless Steels: 300 & 400 series, 17-4PH
- Titanium, Tungsten and many more.
- CNC vertical machining up to 60"
- CNC lathes up to 40" diameters and 100" lengths
- Manual lathes up to 45" diameters and 14" lengths
- CNC horizontal machining up to 10' lengths
- Large inventory of conventional milling and turning equipment
- CNC advanced welding systems
- Conventional MIG & TIG welding stations for both in house & on site welding
- Gun drilling up to 2.5" diameters and 72" lengths
- On site stress relieving capabilities
- Full equipped inspection facilities with CMM’s
- Broad range of reverse engineering capabilities
RTS offers these specialty machining services at very competitive prices. Through a cellular manufacturing system, we are able to ensure peak efficiency at every facet of the production process. We maximize cycle times and virtually eliminate nonproductive time ensuring the most cost effective machining solutions available.