Reliable Turbine Services LLC has recently added an additional new 12,000 Sq. Ft. Specialty Weld Shop to bring our combined Sullivan facilities to over 38,000 Sq. Ft. We are located in Sullivan Mo. just one hour southwest of St.Louis. Our shop is fully equipped to handle large steam turbine rotors, shells, casings and all related component repairs. With a complete, large capacity, machine shop; we provide our customers a full service repair solutions; from incoming inspections to executing extensive repairs.
Our new facility has the capabilities, along with the quality and safety programs in place, to provide our customers the security of knowing their components are in competent and efficient hands!
With our new high rotor repair and machining bay, our facility has the following capabilities:
- New 100,000 lb crane capability
- New14' x 14' x 26' deep sandblast booth
- New Digitally controlled 60" x 60" x 80" electric stress relieve furnace
- Large 84 x 48 HBM capability
- 2 large VBMs to 108” Diameter
- Full service machine shop
- In-house NDT capabilities
- 2 Rotor turning devices
- A 50,000 lbs slow speed balance machine
- A Full service high capacity welding facility Our shop and field capabilities are supported with high quality and timely turbine component part manufacturing by Reliable Turbine Services.