RTS Manufacturing Division manufactures all types of precision machined turbine blading and components at our 35,000 sq. ft. machining facility in Houston, TX.
With our commitment to quality, value and our customer’s schedule, we deliver successful turbine blade manufacturing solutions to meet all requirements and specifications, no matter how simple or complex. Rapid Response RTS Manufacturing Division offers complete turbine blade and airfoil manufacturing capabilities around the clock seven days a week including; advanced state-of-the-art multi-axis CNC milling & turning and grinding processes along with CNC EDM.
We have the ability to reverse engineer and replicate virtually any type of component imaginable. (plug in correct references) RTS has earned a reputation as a complete custom turbine blade machining solutions provider, capable of producing high quality turbine blade component parts for a variety of industries including power generation, utility, paper/pulp mills, sugar mills, petrochemical, aerospace, medical and oil and gas including down-hole, subsea, surface flow and seismic.
Our Houston facility has multiple multi-axis milling stations, CNC lathes with through spindles and CNC EDM capabilities along with multi-surface grinding stations. We also provide reversing capabilities utilizing a Zeiss CMM & optical comparator. RTS uses Solid Works, Calypso and Master Cam software for all of our machining translations. (replace with correct language, equipment references)
We Have Experience With the Following Materials Alloy Steels:
- 41XX and 43XX Aluminum Alloys: 2024, 6061, 7075
- Copper Based: beryllium copper, brass, bronze, aluminum bronze
- Nickel-based Alloys: Hastelloy, Inconel,
- Monel Plastics: Nylon, Delrin, Teflon®
- Stainless Steels: 300 & 400 series, 17-4PH Titanium, Tungsten and many more.
Machining and Manufacturing Capabilities
- CNC vertical machining up to 60"
- CNC lathes up to 40" diameters and 100" lengths
- Manual lathes up to 45" diameters and 14" lengths
- CNC horizontal machining up to 10' lengths Large inventory of conventional milling and turning equipment
- CNC advanced welding systems
- Conventional MIG & TIG welding stations for both in house & on site welding Gun drilling up to 2.5" diameters and 72" lengths
- On site stress relieving capabilities
- Full equipped inspection facilities with CMM’s Broad range of reverse engineering capabilities
RTS offers these specialty turbine blade machining services at very competitive prices. Through a cellular manufacturing system, we are able to ensure peak efficiency at every facet of the production process. We maximize cycle times and virtually eliminate non-productive time ensuring the most cost effective machining solutions available for virtually any turbine blade manufacturing requirement.
RTS has dedicated countless resources into its Turbine blade manufacturing division. Using specialty machinating methods and personal with world class tanning in this niche market.
RTS is your one stop shop for all steam, gas and compressor blades. True radial root machining Most turbine blade and airfoil material stocked in house State of the art blade CAD software Can work from customer supplied sample thru reverse engineering RTS follows our product until a successful loading is complete. Fastest turnaround in the industry Trade secret process and methods make one of the highest quality blades on the market